Monday, October 6, 2008

First Order of Business

Hello New Customers!
My name is Julia and I run, "own", am creator director of, and enjoy giving you JGFdesigns. What is JGFdesigns? Well for maybe the past year i have been really into web design and although i have yet to completely master the art, I do know how to do a few things quite well i.e. designing online graphics, headers, click able buttons, etc. You may have been referred to me by Krysta from EvilChefMom.com (and if you haven't been, check out her blog) who i have made a few headers for. Im only sixteen so I must admit I haven't done anything large scale but I have made a few myspace layouts, codes, and know how to edit codes fairly well.
I am in the process of setting up a PayPal account and as soon as that is taken care of i will have items for sale on Etsy.com. This is all very work in progress and my school work comes first so keep that in mind when making a request please. I also may reject your request for any reason, whether it be i am too busy or just don't feel comfortable doing the project. I have not yet come up with prices or a menu of my offered services but hopefully this will change by the time the weekend rolls around.
Please feel free to leave any questions or comments in a comment to this or any future blogs.
Hope to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia! Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer!

Fishin' Mama said...

Welcome to our world....I need a button....wanna do it??
I can be your first customer....let me know ~~

White on Rice Couple said...

Julia! You are crazy talented girlfriend!
What is it about your family that is a little....scary genius??!! I'm proud of you and know that you will be so successful!

You got business cards too? I gotta tell some folks about you. They could really use some new header work...will send them your way....